Employee Monitoring is the most dependable, powerful, capable, and very affordable, Internet monitor in the world. It records all Internet activity including all web surfing and instant messaging on MSN, AOL, Yahoo! and ICQ. E.M. records any file downloads and streaming content and all emails including POP3 and I/M usernames and PASSWORDS. E.M. searches for and alerts prohibited Internet use.
It's advanced architecture is designed especially for large companies, universities, libraries and ISPs, yet its methods and feature set are configured for non-technical deployment and utilization.
Employee Monitoring overcomes the 5 Main Obstacles of Employee Internet Monitoring (EIM) corporate deployment:
1) High Expense- Only $299, it comes at one of the lowest prices in the industry;
2) Multiple Installations- Most EIM products require installations on every computer, causing major access, privacy and compatibility problems. (Additional costs range from $49 to $179 per license = Thousands.) E.M. can monitor thousands of computers from just one computer, one installation, one license;
3) Technical Complexity- Employee Monitoring is simple, anyone can install and operate it;
4) Incomplete Surveillance- Employee Monitoring is unique in that it monitors and records ALL WEB SURFING, EMAIL, INSTANT MESSAGING, DOWNLOADS, STREAMING CONTENT, and more, and provides USERNAMES and PASSWORDS.
5) Inconvenient- Through the use of its Watch List feature, Employee Monitoring alerts management early when employees begin wasting time or breaking company Internet policies.
Not only is Employee Monitoring a potent productivity tool, itТs also a great network diagnostic utility tool, spyware detector, bandwidth monitor, sniffer, security tool and intellectual property theft deterrent. Get your FREE DOWNLOAD NOW! Within minutes you'll be providing detailed management information regarding employee performance! We'll show you how!
Securepoint Intrusion Detection The Securepoint Intrusion Detection System (SIDS) allows to analyse your
network for intrusion detections. SIDS protects your network from
illegal data packages and scans for possible trojans and viruses.
Network Auditor Detects network hardware and software and monitors this for faults and changes.
CommFort CommFort 2 is a client-server chat with voice chat support. Designed for local networks, it provides all functional attributes of the best network communication utility. Its simplicity is complemented by stability and high performance.
OLfolders Office Outlook networks - Microsoft Office Outlook 97 to 2016. OLfolders allows the real time access and sharing of contacts, calendars, tasks, emails stored on different computers from each workstation simultaneously in a given Outlook network.
Client for Remote Administrator "Client for Remote Administrator" - powerful wrapper for Remote Administrator (RAdmin), which adds to it many useful functions: remote install and setup, PC stored in folders, search of new PC, WakeOnLan, auto input passwords and many others...